Female Dog Sympathy Poem Card


Female Dog Sympathy Card
I Lost a Treasured Friend Poem


Purchase Female Dog Sympathy Card


Female Dog Sympathy Card

Front of Dog Sympathy Card:

I lost a treasured friend today,
The little dog who used to lay
Her gentle head upon my knee
And share her silent thoughts with me.
She'll come no longer to my call,
Retrieve no more her favorite ball
A voice far greater than my own
Has called her to His golden throne.
And though my eyes are filled with tears,
I thank Him for the happy years
He let her spend down here with me,
And for her love and loyalty.

-Author Unknown



Inside Greeting for Dog Sympathy Card Dog
Inside (Right)

With Deepest Sympathy

Sometimes are lives are touched
by gentle friends who stay only
for a while...but remain forever
in our hearts.

dog sympathy card - german shepherdinside of dog sympathy card
This dog sympathy card is for a female dog and features the poem "I lost a treasured friend ". This card is 5"x 7", printed on ultra-heavyweight (120 lb.) card stock with a gloss finish and includes a white envelope. The inside verse can be easily customized or left blank if you prefer to express your own words of sympathy.
Comment on This Card
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...