Do Not Grieve Dog Memorial Keychain


Dog Custom Photo Do Not Grieve for Me Poem
Dog Memorial Acrylic Keychain $12.95


Customize KeyChain

All keychains are purchased direct through Zazzle.com. Always check the coupons before ordering!
Dog Memorial Photo Key Chain
Back of Dog Memorial Keychain:


In Loving Memory
Do not grieve for me for now I’m free. I’m following the path God set for me. I ran to Him when I heard
His call. I wagged my tail and left it all. I could not stay another day, to bark, to love, to romp or play.
My life’s been full, you’ve given so much, your time, your love and gentle touch. Perhaps my time seemed
all to brief, don’t lengthen it now with undue grief. Lift up your heart and share with me, God wanted
me now, He set me free.


Other Pet Memorial Photo Keychains

prayer for pets memorial keychain         dog memorial keychain photo gift


pet memorial photo keychain testimonial

Pet Memorial Keychains - Keep the Memories
These keychains are wonderful for keeping cherished memories of your pets and also make a great sympathy gift. Dimensions are 1.5 x 2.75 inches and made of ultra-durable acrylic which is UV resistant and waterproof. Easily upload your photo and customize your pet's information and order online!

HOW TO CUSTOMIZE PET MEMORIAL KEYCHAINS  
Comment on This Pet Memorial Keychain
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...